- Packaging and shipping of products purchased online.
- Commonly used in e-commerce businesses such as retail, clothing, and food delivery.
- Made from a variety of paper materials such as Kraft paper, white paper, and others.
- Different shapes, sizes, and styles, some of them have handles and some are like plain paper pouches.
- Printed with the company’s logo and branding.
- May also include product information, care instructions, or other relevant information.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Provide a good level of protection for the products during shipping.
- Can also be used for in-store purchases.
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags.
Size Range –
2.5 x 1.5 x 4.5 Inch to 17 x 7.5 x 23.5 Inch
There are no reviews yet.