- Medical supply packaging: These pouches can be used to package and transport medical supplies such as syringes, needles, and bandages.
- Pharmaceutical packaging: These pouches can be used to package and transport medication, such as pills, capsules, and liquids.
- Sample collection: The pouches can be used for collecting and transporting biological samples
- Laboratory testing: These pouches can be used to transport samples to the laboratory for testing, and are suitable for use in a wide range of medical and scientific applications.
- Sterilization: Some medical paper pouches are sterilized, which is suitable for packaging medical equipment, instruments, and supplies that require sterilization before use.
- Medical waste disposal: These pouches can be used for the safe disposal of medical waste and sharps, such as needles and syringes.
- Patient care: Medical paper pouches are useful for packaging items that are to be used for patient care, such as gowns, gloves, and masks.
- Branding and advertising: These pouches can be printed with your company’s logo, slogan, or message to promote your brand and business to the customers.
Size Range –
2.5 x 1.5 x 4.5 Inch to 17 x 7.5 x 23.5 Inch